Knobs & knockers
After my previous post on shed security I was looking around for various tips and products that would make a sheddie's life a bit easier in terms of keeping it safe, but in the meantime reviewme, contacted me again and ask if I could review some Knobs. I had to double take, but thought why not, it's a Sponsored Post!.
The site in question is http://www.architecturalclassics.com, where the URL describes the products to a tee: stuff to add to your house/shed/whatever, to give them the look and feel of the art decor period or Victorian air, but within most peoples' budgets.
Before the interweb you had to go to an architectural antiques depot or even spend hours going round a salvager yard to find knobs & knockers and the like, which is of course lots of fun, ask my mate Rico, but most of the time you may not find a matching pair. Now you have the chance to buy Reproductions or the even the original macoys in pairs or whatever number you want.
The page that I was asked to look at was the Knobs. These are all repros (on this page), but for the price you get a great-looking knob that would make any door the centrepiece of the room. The Art Deco ones are "simply lovely", as the shed lady in my life commented on, when she first saw them.
The ones I would buy for my shed would have to be the Round Burnished Steel Door Knobs, they have a certain understated style!.
So if you are after something in the knob area that is stylish but within pocket then make http://www.architecturalclassics.com/ your first port of call.