Thursday, March 08, 2007

Garden offices = Posh Sheds or Just Posh Owners?

As we all know that garden offices are the biggest thing this year(as in they have gone mainstream) and the prices seem to be coming down a lot, I would love to work from home, but alas I can't, but I can run readersheds from the shed, so thats ok.

Theres better blogs to explain the joys of garden offices and home working, but I think you can turn your normal shed into a Office in the Garden.

As you know I'm no expert (just a shedfan, with a lack of building skills)

I see it that you just need 2 things

1) Electricity
2) No Damp in your shed

If you think you need more please let me know!

A lot of the big shed companies are doing the specialist garden buildings as well as their normal range of proper sheds.

For instance B & Q (DIY.com) are going 15% off garden offices at the moment, and Taylors Garden Buildings do a great selection, plus shedstore do similar models